110 Bad Bitch Quotes to Inspire Confidence Within You (2021)

Dealing with self-doubt or a lack of inspiration? The bad bitch quotes below are the perfect source of inspo to whip your self-confidence back into shape. 

Who’s your favorite bad bitch? 

The word “bitch” comes with an endless amount of negative connotations. Merriam-Webster defines “bitch” as “something that is extremely difficult, objectionable, or unpleasant.”

But, as the phrase “bad bitch” rises in popularity, the definition of “bitch” has been revamped. Today, I believe a “bitch” is a positive, goal-oriented person that isn’t swayed by the negativity of others. 

Below I have compiled quotes from some of my favorite bad bitches throughout history, including Eleanor Roosevelt, Tina Fey, and Cardi B. 

Also check out these Joan of Arc quotes about leadership, faith, and strong women.

bad bitch quotes about self-confidence

1. “I think us bad bitches is a gift from God.” – Cardi B

2. “The most beautiful thing you can wear is confidence.” – Blake Lively

3. “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” – Eleanor Roosevelt

4. “Talk to yourself like you would to someone you love.” – Brene Brown

5. “Believing in yourself and having confidence gives you outer strength.” – Nikki Bella

6. “It is best to act with confidence, no matter how little right you have to it.” – Lillian Hellman

7. “I think the best way to have confidence is not to allow everyone else’s insecurities to be your own.” – Jessie J

If you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of insecurity quotes to help you gain confidence.

8. “I’m my own competition; I’m competing with myself.” – Cardi B

9. “Bitches get stuff done.” – Tina Fey

10. “Life’s too short to bullshit.” – Naomi Campbell

11. “Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, ‘Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?’ Actually, who are you not to be?” – Marianne Williamson

12. “Love who you are, embrace who you are. Love yourself. When you love yourself, people can kind of pick up on that: they can see confidence, they can see self-esteem, and naturally, people gravitate towards you.” – Lilly Singh

13. “You wouldn’t worry so much about what others think of you if you realized how seldom they do.” – Eleanor Roosevelt

14. “Confidence is 10 percent hard work and 90 percent delusion, just thinking foolishly that you will be able to do what you want to do.” – Tina Fey

15. “Walking with your chest out and head held high says you have earned the right to stomp and pummel this particular piece of real estate.” – RuPaul
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to check out our collection of RuPaul quotes from the world’s favorite drag queen.

16. “I will speak and share and f*ck and love and I will never apologize to the frightened millions who resent that they never had it in them to do it. I stand here and I am amazing, for you. Not because of you. I am not who I sleep with. I am not my weight. I am not my mother. I am myself. And I am all of you, and I thank you.” – Amy Schumer

17. “There’s power in looking silly and not caring that you do.” – Amy Poehler

bad bitch quotes about being a savage

18. “Didn’t they tell you that I was a savage? Fuck your white horse and a carriage.” – Rihanna

19. “I taught myself confidence. When I’d walk into a room and feel scared to death, I’d tell myself, ‘I’m not afraid of anybody.’ And people believed me. You’ve got to teach yourself to take over the world.” – Priyanka Chopra

20. “I use the negativity to fuel the transformation into a better me.” — BeyoncĂ©

21. “You’re not gonna tell me who I am. I’m gonna tell you who I am.” – Nicki Minaj

22. “I don’t care about anyone not liking me, you bitches barely like yourselves.” – Cardi B

23. “I’ve learned that you shouldn’t go through life with a catcher’s mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back.” – Maya Angelou

24. “If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun.” – Katharine Hepburn

25. “Stop wearing your wishbone where your backbone ought to be.” – Elizabeth Gilbert

26. “Yeah, I’m in my bag, but I’m in his too, And that’s why every time you see me, I got some new shoes.” – Megan Thee Stallion

bad bitch quotes about reaching goals

27. “Confidence literally starts from yourself. You have to go look in the mirror at yourself. If you don’t like what you see, you’re going to give off that energy.” – Megan Thee Stallion

28. “A lot of people are afraid to say what they want. That’s why they don’t get what they want.” – Madonna

29. “You have to have confidence in your ability, and then be tough enough to follow through.” – Rosalynn Carter

30. “In achieving your goals, you may run into roadblocks. Don’t let that stop you, go around, over, or under. If you are committed to your goal, you will find a way.” – Catherine Pulsifer

31. “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” – Eleanor Roosevelt 

32. “I do not know the word ‘quit.’ Either I never did, or I have abolished it.” – Susan Butcher

33. “Success breeds confidence.” – Beryl Markham

34. “You can’t move mountains by whispering at them.” – Pink

35. “It’s easy to kill an idea with a no, but the smartest people in the room learn how to say yes and make it work.” – Lisa Gersh

36. “Failing is a crucial part of success. Every time you fail and get back up, you practice perseverance, which is the key to life. Your strength comes in your ability to recover.” – Michelle Obama

37. “I am lucky that whatever fear I have inside me, my desire to win is always stronger.” – Serena Williams

38. “I learned to push the envelope when it comes to asking questions or making requests. And if you hear ‘that’s not possible,’ then to ask ‘what is possible,’ instead of just saying thank you and leaving.” – Emily Weiss

39. “I learned to always take on things I’d never done before. Growth and comfort do not coexist.” – Ginni Rometty

Inspirational bad bitch quotes

40. “Knock me down nine times but I get up ten” —  Cardi B

41. “The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud.” – Coco Chanel

42. “Find out who you are and be that person. That’s what your soul was put on this Earth to be. Find that truth, live that truth and everything else will come.” – Ellen DeGeneres

43. “Don’t complain about what you don’t have. Use what you’ve got. To be less than your best is a sin.” – Oprah Winfrey

44. “Normal is nothing more than a cycle on a washing machine.” – Whoopi Goldberg

45. “To me, there is no greater act of courage than being the one who kisses first.” – Janeane Garofalo

46. “The thing women have yet to learn is nobody gives you power. You just take it.” – Rosanne Barr

47. “Take chances, make mistakes. That’s how you grow. Pain nourishes your courage. You have to fail in order to practice being brave.” – Mary Tyler Moore

48. “Now that I’ve matured, I’ve realized that – at the end of the day – what’s really important is the work, not what people think of me.” – Jane Lynch

49. “Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.” – Lucille Ball

50. “Never limit yourself because of others’ limited imagination; never limit others because of your own limited imagination.” – Mae Jemison

Powerful bad bitch quotes

51. “I am not a bad girl. I am a storm with skin.” —Unknown

If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of quotes for girls for young women of all ages.

52. “I am not a difficult woman at all. I am simply a strong woman and know my worth.” – Angelina Jolie

53. “I am who I am. Your approval is not needed.” —Unknown

54. “Be a first-rate version of yourself, not a second-rate version of someone else.” – Judy Garland

55. “You can’t play Games with a girl who made the rules.” —Unknown

56. “Once you figure out what respect tastes like, it tastes better than attention.” – Pink

57. “There are no good girls gone wrong – just bad girls found out.” —Mae West

58. “A woman is the full circle. Within her is the power to create, nurture and transform.” – Diane Mariechild

59. “I don’t have an attitude problem. You have a problem with my attitude, and that’s not my problem.” – Unknown

60. “Sometimes I wake up and think I look horrible. And sometimes I see a strong woman.” – Irina Shayk

More bad bitch quotes

61. “Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman’s got to hold on to.” – Stephen King

62. “Sometimes you have to be a bitch to get things done.” – Madonna

63. “She may be a bitch, but she’s a genuine bitch with a heart.” – Emily Henry

64. “Life is a bitch; you get used though, or you kill yourself. Either way, you’re winning.” – Ahmed Mostafa

65. “I got all negative tags from that place where in the end I became unwanted.” – Sonal Takalkar

66. “Bad bitches like me, is hard to come by.” – Starships

67. “Call it a curse, or just call me blessed. If you can’t handle my worst, you ain’t getting my best.” – Marilyn Monroe

68. “I’m in my own lane, you ain’t in my category.” – HOV Lane

69. “Bitches ain’t shit, and they ain’t sayin’ nothin’, a hundred motherfuckers can’t tell me nothin.’” – Beez in the Trap

70. “You could never understand why I grind as I do.” – I’m the Best, Nicki Minaj

bad bitch quotes about overcoming

71. “I believe that if you have problems, as a woman you deal with them, you don’t play victim, you don’t make yourself look pitiful, you don’t point fingers. You stand and you deal.” -C. JoyBell C. 

72. “She has fought many wars, most internal. The ones that you battle alone, for this, she is remarkable. She is a survivor.” – Nikki Rowe 

73. “I may be in pain, but I am not weak.”  -Veronica Roth

74. “Who says you have to be rich in order to be strong and beautiful?”  – AriaKang 

75. “When I think about the negative things that happened in my life, I don’t feel defeated; I feel stronger.”  – Nadine Sadaka Boulos 

76. “She’s a strong woman. She has wings under her armour struggling to be free.”  -Verliza Gajeles 

77. “You become stronger and more confident by showing the courage to change the things you have control over.”  -Germany Kent 

78. “Strength isn’t something we all naturally have, it is something we do and then become”  -Rachel D. Greenwell

79. “Dear self,

Be brave enough to face every obstacle that comes in waves. It helps you to become a great warrior.”  -sophieya 

80. “You must be brave, little daughter, and remember that the stronger the wind the stronger the tree needs to be.”  -Maureen Lindley

bad bitch quotes to inspire confidence

81. “The best don’t stick around when you treat them poorly, only the desperate do.”  -Shannon L. Alder 

82. “There’s nothing more reassuring than the sight of a confident woman.”  -Abhijit Naskar

83. “A confident woman is a beautiful woman, inside and out.”  -Omar Cherif 

84. “A confident woman is not afraid to make mistakes, and if she does, she recovers and presses on!”  -Adaeze Agbal

85. “Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.” -Helen Keller

86. “I don’t want to be better than you or her or him – I want to be better than I am right now.”  -Kerri Walsh

87. “A woman is like a tea bag; you never know how strong it is until it’s in hot water.” -Eleanor Roosevelt

88. “I can never be safe; I always try and go against the grain.  As soon as I accomplish one thing, I just set a higher goal.  That’s how I’ve gotten to where I am.”  -Beyonce 

89. “I love challenging the status quo.”  -Sara Ramirez

90. “I can if I want to because it’s my business.”  -Tabitha Brown

bad bitch quotes to inspire hard work

91.“I had to make my own living and my own opportunity. But I made it! Don’t sit down and wait for the opportunities to come. Get up and make them.” — Madame C.J. Walker

92. “We need women who are so strong they can be gentle, so educated they can be humble, so fierce they can be compassionate, so passionate they can be rational, and so disciplined they can be free.” –Kavita Ramdas

93. “A strong woman is a woman determined to do something others are determined not be done.” –Marge Piercy

94. “I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong.” -Audrey Hepburn

95. “I never dreamt of success. I worked for it.” –Estee Lauder

96. “My father had a very simple view of life: you don’t get anything for nothing. Everything has to be earned, through work, persistence, and honesty.” –Grace Kelly

97. “Do not whine…do not complain. Work harder. Spend more time alone.”  –Joan Didion

98. “But dreams do not come true just because you dream them. It’s hard work that makes things happen. It’s hard work that creates change.” –Shonda Rhimes

99. “If you’re not making some notable mistakes along the way, you’re certainly not taking enough business and career chances.” –Sallie Krawcheck

100. “You may encounter many defeats, but you must not be defeated. In fact, it may be necessary to encounter the defeats, so you can know who you are, what you can rise from, and how you can still come out of it.” –Maya Angelou

bad bitch quotes to live by

101. “Forget safety. Live where you fear to live. Destroy your reputation. Be notorious.” – Rumi

102. “I don’t put up with being messed around, and I don’t suffer fools gladly. The short version of that is that I’m a bitch.” – Robin McKinley

103. “I know I’m a queen, but I don’t need no crown.” – Lizzo

104. “You can’t make people love you, but you can make them fear you.” – Blair Waldorf

105. “If a girl has beef with me, she’s gon’ have beef with me forever.” – Cardi B

106. “Some girls want to be a princess when they grow up, I wanted to be in a bad bitch girl gang.” – Natalia Kills

107. “How wrong is it for a woman to expect the man to build the world she wants, rather than to create it herself?” – Anais Nin

108. “If you touch me, I’ll provide you with the opportunity to see if you can heal yourself.” – Richelle Mead

109. “I am no bird, and no net ensnares me. I am a free human being with an independent will.” – Charlotte BrontĂ«

110. “Life’s too short to bullshit.” – Naomi Campbell

Take a note from the bad bitches featured above and don’t let the negative thoughts of others penetrate your thinking.

I’ve learned that the reason why people are outwardly demeaning is because of their insecurity and jealousy. They see that you are living in your truth and they are too afraid to live in their own. 

Keep chasing your dreams and turning your goals into fruition. Soon, those negative people will become fans in the sidelines. 

Which of these bad bitch quotes and lines is your favorite? How do you feel about the term “bad bitch”? Let us know below!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

100 Iconic Vine Quotes to Make You LOL

Being the Bigger Person Quotes To Help You Grow

70 Henry David Thoreau Quotes on Nature & More (2021)